Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 LAW or PSYCHOLOGY?

LAW or PSYCHOLOGY?

LAW or PSYCHOLOGY?

LAW or PSYCHOLOGY?

LAW or PSYCHOLOGY?


 Which should I choose? It's driving me cRaZy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE choices!!!

I HATE choices!!!

I HATE choices!!!

But, I HATE myself the most!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX  : What would you like to study in the future?
ck2     : Haha... I've not decided yet~

YYY   : What is your interest?
ck2      : ... I... donno~

ZZZ     : What is your strongest subject?
ck2      : I'm not sure~

Crap!!!!!!!!! How I wish I can tell ppl dat...

''Oh! I would like to..."
or
''Yeah~ I will be taking..." 

Lawyer sure sounds GOOD, but here come's the problem...

Could I cope with the stress brought by this one-of-the-hardest-to-accomplish-and-yet-popular-course?

Could I see my parents sells their property just to allow me to finish this 2+1 degree course with 1 year UK Bar (or now at the moment, thinking of doing my bar in SINGAPORE) and chambering for 9 months?

Not to mention that my sister will only finish her ACCA 2 years later... if she passed all her papers smoothly~

Psychologist seems to be my only-left choice, but it'll take me 5 years to finish my study till Master... By then, my parents will be ''dried up", do I have the power to get my bro in uni?

Question Mark...

Question Mark...

Question Mark...

Question Mark...

Question Mark...

No comments:

Post a Comment