Saturday, September 8, 2012

faLLinG SLowLY

So, before I start, I'll have to warn you in advance that this particular post will be more like a picture post rather than a wordings post because of all the nice pictures I've collected. Bulky. So, the drama I've recently watched was the WILD ROMANCE, if you consider watching it halfway through till the end equivalent to 'watched'.

A simple graph to explain the relationship between the characters of this drama.

You may seem unfamiliar with this drama but it caught quite some media and fans (most likely boysss) attention as one of the cast was a member of Korean famous girl group - Girls Generation

JESSICA aka SICA
Her role is an innocent but yet talented artist who wants things her way at the starting for the circumstances she was placed at. Then she grew more understanding and more self-dependant.
Anyway, she does looked cute in this drama.
That's what matters most, isn't it?

The main and absolute reason I watched this drama was because of him. He is just C.U.T.E!!!!!!!!! He was called the 'robot' as he mostly speaked in monotone and he was kind of emotionless even when he was dating (sort of) Dong Ah, who was the friend of the leading female role.

After I can't take his charm and good looks anyway,
I went to stalk him online.
He's actual name is KANG DONG HO.
And I know why I fell for him after all the stalking.
He was borned on the same day with me,
just 5 years prior than mine.

I think he look GREAT with his specs.
You know, there are some people who are born to wear specs with class and style and he is one of them apart from Gu Tin Lok.

The other reason I was a supporter of this drama was because of her - Lee Si Young (on the left)

This was her look in this drama,
Curly bird-nest hair with man clothings.
But I can guarantee you, if this is the first drama you watched that she acted, it's quite unlikely you'll be obsessed with her because the first time I saw her was in Boys Over Flowers where she played a role of a student who get close to Geum Jan Di in order to play revenge with the main character. She was more chubby and more bubbly there. If you really want to find out more about her, make a point to watch Playful Kiss.

Ta-da~
I completely fell in love with this character once I saw her.
She was so gorgeous, smart, wealthy and confident.
Every aspects that makes a woman jealous.

She is a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment