Saturday, April 17, 2010

A prayeR to GoD...

Heavenly Father who art in heaven, thank you for this wonderful day... Thank you for the food we had eaten and thank you for bringing 2 wonderful ppl to this world that I ever known...

1 of them is Melissa, my classmate... It's such a coincidence that she was born on the same day as my sister... Yellow up they all prepares 5 monstrous-but-kinda-cute doll for her... And she was extremely haPPy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, is my beloved unnie, Kylie... She's 20 this year... but it's kinda weird for her age and her baby-face look aren't moving on the same parallel line... Their gradient,m aren't the same! (Shit! Maths has occupied my head!!!!!!!!!!) The older she are, the younger she look... Anyway, we bought 1kg of Chocolate Mousse for her... YummY3~

I prayed that God will always be looking down and guarding them from all EVILS... And I prayed that they'll lead a healthy and happy life... I prayed all this in Jesus most precious name. Amen.

2 comments: