Sunday, April 25, 2010

tOUchinG adVERTisemenTS...



How long have you not seen your parents? Of course to those working adults especially those who have their own family or working oversea... No matter how much you earn or what position you are in your company, isn't what parents desire... What they want is simply a 'HELLO' every morning & a 'GOOD NIGHT' before you sleep & someone who they can talk... These actions may look simple or common to us, but how many of us can do it? Do you still hug your mum? I do... and I'll always do!!!!!!!!!!! What about you?



Another touching vids~ Honestly I cried after watching both of these advertisement... What our parents want is actually very simply and easy to accomplish... I like the grandpa's last line most... It sounds like my mum... "If I make these chopsticks good and strong, I hope they will continue bring our family together even after I am gone..." Touching? I think that all parents in the world also have the same wishes, rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment