Friday, April 8, 2011


Haiz... Haiz... Haiz... haiz... haiz...

Today supposed to be a great day because...
  1. I'm having light subject=Moral on light topic=Christianity
  2. Ms Adura, who taught us Moral belanja us makan peanuts
  3. I finished my Moral hw in class, including essay
  4. I finished class by 11:30am
  5. I had McD for lunch (take away)
  6. I don't have to wait long for my KTM
It all went wrong when I reached Tasik Selatan...

Failed to catch the bus
  • I reached there by 12:45pm, hoping that the bus was late so that I don't have to wait for an hour for the next bus.
  • When my watch pointed 1pm, I finally understand and accept the fact that the bus had came and left before I reached Tasik Selatan.
  • I sat on the bench and start eating my already-not-warm french fries while waiting for the bus to arrived...
  • T424 came twice, UCSI Shuttle Bus came twice, T405 came twice......... BUT WHERE THE HECK IS T408???!!!!!
Smokers were EVERYWHERE!!!!!
  • When I was happily enjoying my french fries, waiting for the goddamn bus, a Malay men sat beside me and took out a cigarette and light it...
  • I quickly move away from him
  • Then, another taxi driver came and did the same thing
  • I walked away with heavy footsteps...
It was a damn HOT afternoon
  •  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Today was terribly HHHOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No matter where I stand, I still can feel the heat and the hot air surrounding me...
Embarrased by the driver
  • T408 finally came after I waited for 1 hour which is 1:50pm
  • I was the first one who got up on the bus
  • When my right hand which was holding the Rabbit Card (a prepaid card just like TnG) approaching the machine, the bus driver said "Tunggulah! Bagi semua org turun dulu..."
  • When everyone got out of the bus, I once again approached the machine and he then said, "Tak boleh tunggu ke? Saya suruh u touch baru u touch!!!"
  • It was so embarrased to listen to all this words... especially in front of everyone!!!!!!
  • I quickly find a place aft I touched the machine
Thought it's over, but apparently it didn't
  • He, as in the driver started the journey
  • Everything seems fine at the beginning, but suddenly *^@#$%^%
  • THE BUS BROKE DOWN at the oppposite of the Cannaught's McD!!!!!!!
  • OMG!!!!!!!!! When will my bad luck over???
  • I decided to walk back home, but just to give my luck a chance, I called mum and told her what had happened
  • Thank goodness they asked me to wait at a shady place and they'll pick me up

No comments:

Post a Comment