Friday, July 1, 2011

Dream House

Dear Diary,

Hmm, this is the first time I greet you so because I felt that writing "Hey guys" seems like I'm writing just to let people see or admire how great or how **haPPeninG** is my life spinning around, which is also my intention to set up a blog. But now, I would like to change my mentality of blogging to write for the future ME to show how happening was my life back then. So, yeah~

Dream House
The reason behind this title is that today when I was having dinner with my parents, my mum brought up this issue saying that when I was 7, I told her about my dream house. "Food will be brought to me and tv will be on when I give commands like, "Bring me food!" or "On the TV!". I kind of laughed at the 7 years old me, how naive and imaginative I am...

Time flies, 12 years passed...

My dream house is no longer this simple or maybe too high-tech. Hello~ We're living in a materialistic place, it's hard not to think materialistically. Everything must be LARGE, LUXURY and CHEAP. But arh, the 2L are never proportionate with the C.


Astonishing external view with a swimming pool!

Modernised Living Room

TV Room
where I can watch movies with my family and  I love this picture for it reminds me of kiwi.

Family Room
where I can have sweet talk with my close friends or
a quiet place to counsel my children.

 Study Room for kids
must be colourful and inviting to enter

Study Room for Older Kids
must be spacious enough so that they wouldn't be very 'mang zhang' when they're having difficulties in understanding and a bed to rest on

Multipurpose Hall
where I can have BBQ/STEAMBOAT with family
or
playing ping-pong with brother

Open Ceilling Bedroom
where I can look at the stars above me when I'm having difficulties in sleeping.

Girlish Bedroom

Boyish Bedroom

Master Bedroom
for mummy and daddy

Cute Bathroom for Kids,
love the combination of purple and white.

It's quite impossible for me, a person who has less that RM500 in her bank account to have this kind of house, but...

HEY! WHAT'S THE HARM
OF DREAMING? 

Besides, the title here is about my DREAM house. So, dream till your head spins and you smile from ear to ear...
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." quoted from Walt Disney



1 comment: