Friday, July 8, 2011

A sHORt heLLo~

Dear Diary,


I've been thinking a lot since I've posted my Dream House. All the fabulous pictures were wandering in my mind the whole time and yes, I'm still thinking about it.

It's been a while since my last post because I've been FASTING on computer. LeeYng told us to fast for a meal last Sunday and I really tried to do it, but it seems to be MISSION IMPOSSIBLE to me, so I decided to fast on computer instead. My fast lasted for 4 days i.e. till yeasterday, because I'm afraid that if I've fasted for a week and share my results to the MYFers, it would raise some issues like "Wah~ You can don't online for a week o... Then, what have you been doing?... Your friends got wonder where have you been anot, why weren't you online anot?" Blablabla >~< FYI, I'm not finding excuses for me to blog, ok?

Anyway, this is not the objective of this post and therefore, we'll just stop here and I'll tell you their reaction once I've told them. I had a wonderful dinner today, too bad daddy's in Malacca. He called today and asked me what was the tv series that I've wanted and I told him "天龙八部". My DNA really LOVES me!!! Back to topic, we had carbonara spaghetti, mashed-potato and frozen prawn salad and I did most of the dishes. I cooked the carbonara sauce and drained the spaghetti once it's cooked, mashed the potato and cut the cucumber and apple into cubic size. Mummy said "Now I know that there's someone in this house would cook for daddy eat when I'm not at home..." It always feels GREAT when someone believe in me and have faith in me... I can't say goodbye without showing off my work, can I?

Yummy, yummy, yam~

No comments:

Post a Comment