Thursday, July 5, 2012

1h 19m 30s

Today is a veRY gOOd day, because my internet connection is very strong and I've downloaded many animes... Haha, that's solve the mystery of the heat of my modem... You may wonder what is my modem related to the title... Well, there's no connection to it, just tryna share a bit...

(Ah, don't hit me la~) yamete!!!!!!!!

Ahem~ Well, jie jie started schooling today and I was all alone and it felt GREAT with no one snatching line with me and everything load twice as fast as usual...

(Ah, I'm out of topic again, sorry~)

Where was I... Ah, yes. The title is a duration, a phone call duration from a friend of mine. I was shocked when she called and we talked a lot and I felt like we are connected and we share some similar facts.
  1. We are the sampat aka 'sia zha bo' type.
  2. We are the happy-go-lucky, 'bo yao bo gin' girls.
  3. We want the attention of our girls but can't take it when they deceived us.
When she raised a topic, words automatically flow from me and I'm glad that I can just speak my mind, without any second thoughts, worrying of the feeling of the reciever because I know she's the type that doesn't mind. As I am the type that is quite sensitive and could sense the feeling of my speakers, which sometimes misdirected me, this time... Through her, I sense that she would be someone I would want to hang out with.

Xin Lei, thanks for calling by and gave me a wondrous night. May God treat us well in our papers and hope that our meeting with "ChaTime" would be able to held and see you soon!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment