Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goodbye "baby" Goodbye

Well, before you starts imagining how cute Suzy is and how great Min can dance, I'm must apologize for I'm not writing about Miss A today. As you may noticed, the "baby" is in Quotation marks which I actually meant my HOLIDAY... Today, I think I kind of sucked in my piano class and Mr. Lam got so panicked and wanted me to go back to his studio on next Wed and Fri.

Well, it already freaked me out when he said I have to go back there on Wed and Fri at 8am, because I used to sleep until 10am. And I was like "What?! I had to get up at 6am then (so that my mum don't have to go in and out of the house) ..." But I psychoed myself that the class would only last for an hour and so, and I'll be back at home soon and I can on my comp to download the anime and I may take some nap.

When things started to sound good, Mr Lam suggested my mum to leave me in the studio and she can fetch me back around 3pm ... (Thunder Storm >>>>>>>)

Seriously, you call this a holiday?! It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to mem so patiently...
Here are some of Miss A's pictures as your listening fee>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment