Thursday, July 19, 2012

The GOOD and BAD things of being SICK...

I've been sick since Monday and at first we thought it could be due to my menstrual inbalancy or lack of rest because I've been watching Korean drama with my mum until 4am. Crazy, huh? Well, you tend to continue watching it when you're just a few more episodes away from the ending. So, yeah~ That's how I presumed I get all the back pain.

And then, I feel like throwing up... And it striked my mum that it couldn't be what I presume and for what she presume, I was having  a indigestion. Well, how should I put this. Last Sunday, our church had a special event - the Youth Sunday and our refreshment deputy, Auntie Li Yuen ordered 500 mini pizza and I actually had 11 of those, which is about 2% of the overall. I've been craving for pizzas for quite some time and once I saw it, BOOM! I didn't even notice my hands have been in and out from the tray for so many times... GUILTY~~~~~~

So, I've been in the bed for quite some time since Monday for I couldn't sit long as my back shoulder would give me those pain. Seeing me so upset, my parents took me to the clinic nearby yesterday and I was diagnosed of having a flu in the stomach and the nurse gave me tablets which had to be taken after meal and it cost my mum RM 45. Wow, good money~

So, the bad things is absolutely the suffering and the good thing is you can really see how people cares for you. Mummy has been checking me in and out, making sure that I'm not having any fever. Daddy who made that bitter powderish drink for me. Sister who was alert of me being sick and care how I got into it. Brother who gave me comfort by telling me he knows what I'm suffering as he had gone through it. Victoria who was the only person I told about my sickness told to fetch the soft-drink that would make me better.

Thank you all who have been worried of me, especially my sister. And I also pray that Victoria's leg will recover soon too... Now, I just hope that my suffering would end soon and I'll be as healthy as before!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment