Sunday, December 11, 2011

Boon Ho & Jen May's _________________

Dear Diary,

It was a hectic day because it was just so HECTIC!!!! Not really sure what am I writing, but it's totally the fact...

As usual, woke up at 6am (after all the struggling) and went to L&J with mummy for my piano lesson at 7am. And as usual, I always get scolded Mr. Lam's personal advice on "encouraging" me to practise my scales, my exam pieces and so on... Haiz >0< It's not that I don't want to practise, I'm just so unmotivated to do so... Every Friday without fail, I'll wonder how would the lesson tomorrow be and why am I still going for lessons... Anyway, after all the stuff going on, we rushes back to home because we were attending a church wedding!!!!!!! There's only one thing I'm upset with, which is I didn't get to makan my favourite mee on that day, because normally mum will take me for this mee...

The wedding started at 10 and there were
lots of people there...

And there's  more shocking...
We, the famous-to-be-late family were early that day, because my sister was invited by Jen May to be the usher of that day...

I LOVE this pic lot after all the
taking-looking-deleting-retaking process...

Bride waiting inside... Love the couple bear~

 All ushers and the bride's "ji mui" were all in PINK!!!

Organist (if that what they were called)
This pic reminds me of what I did on that day.
I was just trying to see has the organ been on,
so i touched the white note on the top right,
and yeah, a shrieking sound floated the atmosphere!!!

Pianist and violinist playing
Jesu XXX and Wedding March together...

Music Team
Sorry I left out Guo Jin who was the drummer...

Tuck Li as the MC on that day...
Love the flower deco next to her...

Cute Flower Girls and Page Boys...
Uncle David looks happie~

Sweet Couple~
Jen May's papa were so happy for them...
Aww >///<

Witnessed by all...

Finally MARRIED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment