Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 3 in Thailand


We went to Tesco again, but this time with every member of 5 Happy Chin... Not forgetting "Suei Gu" and "Sue Gim" and Wa Dree and Cheng...

When me and mama went to the ladies, jie jie camwhore with papa... And I was like "Haha~ Papa looks like
one of the seven dwarf in Snow White"

See malaysian, they got water dispenser with
FREE COLD water...

This was what we had for lunch - Braised Pig Trotter...
I think it was ok, but mama they say,
"They best is still in Hatyai's Odean..."

Machine to check cardholder's balance...
It is something like our Touch n Go card, we put cash in it and we pay our food using the money in it...

Paper bags for consumers to pack their choice of
bread and pastry into it...

The bread that we tasted yesterday was so tasty and
we bought four more again today...

Not forgetting a snap before we ciao~

Cool packaging~

The box looks fine but the picture doesn't...
Brother la, donno how to take niceee picture -_-

Hotdog and Ham lovers like me will be so astonish with this view, where full length of hotodos and ham laying just in front of you... There were many times that I refrained myself from taking one or two of them and put into my mouth ...
Haha >0<
When jie jie show me the picture of she and papa, I was like "yer~ I also want to take picture with papa..."
But now better, I got picture of me and mama, though there was another uninvited "feature" standing beside... 

LAYS wishing all meRRy cHRisTmassssss!!!!!!!
Buy 2 for 46 bath, shiok~~~

 Santa in Thailand???

After shopping in Tesco, we went to a plaza called HomePro,
something like IKEA where they sell domestic-used item...
And I saw this pink dress and shoe and I like it,
so wanna bring it back home!!!!!!!

I always love to checkout stores that sells sofa, tiles, mirrors, and bathtube?
Hah~ When will I accomplice my dream house...

 Glad to see everyone was so happy...

Look at his tiny teeth...

Doesn't he looks like Suk Jin oppa?
Haha >0<

Craziness i da houssseeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~

We had BBQ for that night, the kebab, the ribs were WOW!!!
We also fried some french-fries and the kids love it, I also ate a lot since I haven't eat it for quite some time...
Mummy hope that the kids would not have soar throat the next day, or else she would be the one to be blamed...

Papa with the soda-lover, Jam

I played puzzle with the kids outside and they taught me

Later that evening, we distributed the snacks that we bought, wishing them Merry Christmas and it was fun doing the Santa's job... Each kids has a 2-finger Kit Kat, a box of mini Smarties, 2 cup of jelly and 1 pack of snacks... Mummy was just hoping again, that the kids would not fall sick the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment