Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 5 in Thailand

It's a happy day, and I thank God for the weather~~~
lalala, I am so happy!!!!!!!!
today is D day,
the day we're heading to Hatyai...
finally we can sleep on a bed
in a room with air-con,
and SHOPPING!!!!

 Mama crab and aegi (baby) crab...

Our last interaction with the kids...
Then it's sayonara time~~~
I sound rude, forgive me...
Try staying in that similar circumstances, and you'll understand...
This is a tour agency where mum and uncle book our rooms...
According to them, it's much cheaper
and the adv of checking the validity of booking 2 rooms...

Ahhh~~~~ How I wish we can live in Le Garden... Why? Because it seems to have a better view and it's situated above a shopping complex... I always dream to live some place like this... But I know it's impossible because of the room price... It's fine to stay in Hotel Golden Crown Plaza since it's walking distance to all the complex nearby such as ODEAN and such...

First thing first, check out the refrigerator...
In case you didn't notice, only the cans were from the hotel...
Others were our stuff...
Looks like it will soon be dominated by our stuff...
Only know how to watch TV...
Aiyoyo~

The spot in front of the sofa...
was where I slept for that two days...

Our dinner in a food court nearby...

And there was an elephant and we could
bought some snacks from the owner and feed it...

 Isn't it cute?
Reminds me of my Coco,
for its manjaness~~~

Cool things we saw in 7-11 over there...

 The males were so tired, so we settled them back in the hotel and we girls did girls thing...

Isn't it beautiful?
I LOVE CHRISTMAS THE MOST!!!

Thailand - famous of its pineapple
sweet and $$$...

We normally would buy souveniers back to our close friends...
So these are the knitted-keychain that
me and siblings chose...
Cute har~

That's all for the day...
Stay tuned for the next!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment