Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 6 in Thailand

The next morning, we went to this stall that sells porridge...
We came here every time we visits Hatyai...
The porridge is so smooth and tender...
Yummy~

Well, after some shoppings in ODEAN...
we went up to the food court and had this
Don't underestimate this stall, because many
have came just to try it...
Similar to the meatballs sell in IKEA...

This is what I'm talking about...
Looks great right? Wait till you take a bit~


The deco in ODEAN...
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
 Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?
How I wished they sell in adult form...

Later that night, my aunt took us to this night market where we have to take a tut-tut... The night breeze blown over my hair and it was a nice ride, about 15 min?
Yeah, about that, I think...

Dinner in the late market... 

And these are my collections of the day...
Hohohohoho~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment