Saturday, December 10, 2011

TotaLLY different kinda Christmas Celebration

Dear Diary,

Hello~ Today I went to BAC quite early, around 11.45a.m ... Mana tau when I arrived BAC2, there was no ppl in the studio (which supposedly should have, since our CF meeting normally was held there). Therefore, I went up to the 4th floor and I saw some of the CF members were already there, wrapping gifts for the orphans.

This is how BAC2 4th floor looks like...
I donno how this name came about, but it was named as
Sky Garden Cafe.

Yi Wen & Rachel were trying to recall the moves for our miming performance.
~ We Are The Reason ~

Yi Wen checking all the gifts for the orphans. Kinda jealous of the kids coz each one of them will at least have
3 gifts to be brought back home...

Everyone was super busy that afternoon, either they were busy decorating or busy carrying stuff up and down and the weather was extremely HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!! Thank God that it was cooling in the evening and quite cold after the rain... I only had 'pan mee' at 2pm++ and I have to clarify that I only had a curry puff for breakfast... Under the circumstances, I think I was having a slight gastric...  But, I really have to admit that the Chinese saying of "患难见真情" (True relationship will suffice during difficult times) is really true, because I told my friend, Bee Kee that I might have some indigestion or some other kind and I feel like vomiting. And guess what she rushed down, buying me some sour sweets... She's really a good person~

Public Law seemed like more dry than ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I donno what the heck he's teaching and my heart has flew away, imagining whether everything would work as planned and revising the steps for our miming performance... Kinda envy about Celine, Kok Huah, Joy, Vanessa, Jennie who skipped class, preparing for the celebration...

I invited Lee Yng and Yan Hui to come over and join the celebration, and they came... only not punctual la~ But anyway, I was kinda glad that they came. When I changed into my red Polo-T, I walked up to the venue and as I was walking the stairs, I heard voices... Not those creepy voices in horror movies, but kids talking loudly and laughing... And I was like O_O "Wow! The kids has arrived ah~" In fact, the kids from Charis House has arrived before 6pm and it was so hectic!!!!!! It's so fun looking at college students bending down to their knees, trying to entertain the kids... So much fun!!!! And I found out that I'm not the only one with the gifts of-being-able-to-communicate-with-kids...

This is the 1st girl I talked to...
At first I was kinda worried, worried that none would talked to me and I would be all alone throughout the celebration.
Time does proved that I was just being too imaginative,
and the kids were quite friendly.

Celine, our worship leader of the day.

How does this picture came about?
Ting Wei saw me flashing my DSLR to his direction,
and he was informing the kid beside him there's a paparazzi nearrrrr...

 They say that Barney needed 1 thing for Xmas,
which is BRACES!!!!!!!!! haha >0<

The kids were do thrilled when they saw Pooh bear, Garfield, Donald Duck, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse appeared... All I know that it was actually Rachel's sister in the Garfield suit and Mr. Brian as Donald Duck. Orphans can take pictures with them and someone would developed the picture for them. It think it was such a great idea and it would certainly leave a spot in the heart of kids... I somehow admire them coz I never had a chance to take picture with Disney's or TV Prog's creation...

This is my favourite girl...
She even say "Bye bye Jie Jie" to me when we left...

Carolers... I thinks it was kinda slow and boring
because of the selection of songs and
ppl were not quite attentive...

~ Performance from the House of Philea ~

~ Performance from House of Charis ~
ooh, I saw my favourite girl!!!!!!!!!! 

Our performance...
I was quite disappointed because I forgotten some steps...
After all the revision, I still couldn't be 100% perfect...

Ending with a photo of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment