Friday, December 23, 2011

Last Day of Carolling

Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of carolling. Seeing that there's no point to blog each day of carolling since it was quite the same, I'll just briefly conclude them all in one post...

Day 1

We're at Uncle Michael Yek's house and we sang at the poolside and it was sosososo HOT!!!!! We came in two vans: One for the guitarists and the other for the carollers (Uncle Eddy & wife, me & bro, Janice, Esther and... yeah, i think that's all)

We were quite high when we're singing our Enchors (O Holy Night)... Janice started body-waving-and-swaying and I decided to accompanied her, making her feel not so odd...

 Group A Carolling Team
~picture by Jen May~

Day 2

We're at the home of Uncle James Yong who is father of Doug, Ben and Melissa... Since Auntie Janet is mummy's church kaki, therefore mummy also went there to support and she bought fishballs with her and guessed what. We were the first one there, of course la... 6:30pm ma~ We helped to set up things and poked the fishballs with toothpicks, cut off burned part of the satays and etc.

Christmas Tree
with present under it...
I wonder is there any for me ~

Focus on the pink bags on the table...
Can you see Hannah Montana?

~ picture by Yan Hui's iPhone 4S~

 Yan Hui brought this...
like RM50 a box?

~ My yummy dinner ~
ahh, forgot to include my Justea!!!

Melissa's friends...
like the girls in white the most and FYI,
they are just sisters and not twins.

~ Farewell Pic ~
a picture before we say Bye Bye ...

Sooo happy!!!!!!!!!
I got a present from Melissa and Peay Ying Jie2...

Day 3

Last day of carolling!!!!! We went to Auntie Li Xia's house and there were lots of people... When I got off the van, Sin Yun called on to me and gave me this little hanging thingy she made by herself...

Saw my name?
It's now hanging on my Nokia...

Lee Yng's keychain

The funny thing is how she gave it to me... When she saw Sin Yun gave me the present before she gave, she quickly ran back to the van to bring out her gifts bag... How cute >0<

When we approached the house, they sticked a yellow sticker with numbers on my shirts and we were all wondering what does the number stands for... Well, I seriously thought that we are going to have our meal according to the number we had and I was like "What!!!! Mine was 40!!!"

A quick snap after decided where we're gonna stand...
Another quick snap before we start
Uncle Eddy who seems not so familiar taking pictures using iPhone... Look at Yan Hui!!!!!!! So funny >0<

Marcus
He's so cute!!!!!!! We put our Santa hat on him and pulled it way down to cover his eyes, and he'll be like
" Where are you guys? " Such an actor he was~

This was how we looked like when
Rev. Ling was spreading the good news...
Talking, Resting, Dreaming, playing Monopoly on iPhone and...

snap, snAP, SNAP!!!!

After all the preaching and before dinner, Auntie Li Xia revealed the secret behind the numbers... Everyone will have a box with the similar number on it and if you finds another same number in it, the lucky person will get a special gift. None of us got it... I smells scheme under it  =_=

Too bad I didn't have the number in my box... 
The dinner was great, especially the Roasted Lamb!!!!!!! And after that, crazy shots!!!!!!!!!

END OF CAROLLING!!!!!

Tomorrow, I'll be leaving KL heading to Thailand... But seems like I was immune from sleeping... But still, I gotta Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment