Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why must you...

Haiz, haiz, haiz, haiz, haiz....
Please allow me to sigh for a couple few times before I start...

So, I finally said it. I told my mum when she picked me up from Mr. Lam's that I wouldn't want to continue my piano lesson after I'm done with my Grade 8 Practical. I added on saying that I would pay for my own lesson if I wanted to continue it in the future, which is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE... I'm not interested in music, as in playing music instruments and not in listening them. I like listening to them, but not the ones that adores Mr. Lam but hypnotise me to SLEEP. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Modern Age, blah blah blah. I like acoustic music, those soothing ones. But like to listening to them doesn't meant I will or honestly I could, play them. So why waste money for me to learn piano when I'm not even close to interested to? I barely touch the piano, and I would only touch it on Friday night, before my Sat morning lesson. Well, speaking the truth does makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed, but yet it is the T.R.U.T.H!!!!! Sending me for piano class and paying the fee is an investment with no returns, it's like dumping money into the sea...

That little background of fact like do you some understanding of my current state of opinion on piano. Let's continue. So, I told my mum that after my Practical, I would like to stop coming to the studio and rest for awhile and if I really want to take my Grd 8 Theory, I'll come back. And she replied that I'm almost at the end of run and stopping now is unreasonable and foolish. Ahem, that's sort of her reply, from my interpretation. So I counter-argued that I can continue with my Theory, no problem, but she must bear and accept the most likely and possible and oversightable consequence which is F.A.I.L-ing it. It's the natural consequences after all. Doing something that you don't like, you wouldn't put your whole heart and effort in it, thus you wouldn't succeed in it. Common sense, right?! But still she doesn't buy it. She said therefore I must worked hard so that I wouldn't have to resit the exam if I failed. One thing I didn't told her, I would try to put all my efforts in my upcoming Piano Practical Exam, which is on the 22nd, and on my Theory (if I'm forced to). But if I failed, I'll take it as God's plan and I wouldn't retake or resit the damn exam.

THE END!!!! END OF CONVERSATION!!!
NO MORE CHITTY CHATTY... 

No comments:

Post a Comment