Thursday, August 16, 2012

BBBBEEEESSSSSSSTTTT Birthday Present EVER!!!

Hey~~~~
Sorry I can't stop giggling because I'm finally relieved!!!! Like I said in my previous post, I was exteremely erm, unstable and desperate and frustrated for I was not able to check my results as it was still "unavailable for online" for me. So, I went to watch a Korean TV Show for distress purpose.

HEROES
until Seong Seong called and asked whether
I would like to have a drink.

aka GongCha

I wasn't really in the mood of going out as I was so stressed up and I wouldn't want to take my sight off the computer screen, but she was good in persuading. It was raining, so we went to Leisure Mall with my sister as she too has some stuff she wanna buy from the Popular. After parking, we went to Popular first and then we went to buy some breads from the Bakery Story and we shared and talked and laughed. Technically, it was her who bought the breads as she paid for it and didn't claim it from us. So, thank you Seong Seong for the treat. Hehe~

The results was released around 6pm just when we got back from my distress-purposed trip and I really thank God for what was given to me and I credit all I've gain to him. Most importantly, I made my parents PROUD and I felt great!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment