Friday, August 17, 2012

It's my b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y.

Today is my birthday, so papa took us out for dinner. At first, he wanted to bring us to a restaurant we used to go in Ampang for the cheap cheap price. I, to be truthful, wasn't really very happy coz I was thinking that "It is MY birthday! Shouldn't we be eating something nicer and more delicious with greater surrounding like soothing instrument playing as we walked in?" So, I was quite moody throughout the journey. Well, maybe God sees it so the restaurant had a day off. Woohoo~

Then papa asked whether we want to have western in Shop A or Shop B, which both are located in Ampang too. I voted for the Shop B because the portion is super big and cheap. You could definitely classify me as those who seeks food in quantity and not in quality. To me, I'm satisfied as long as I'm full and the priceI'm paying for is reasonable. Taste is secondary to me. On the other hand, my sister and brother voted for Shop A because they said the taste was better. Papa, who seems to foeget who's the boss today a.k.a. ME headed to Shop A and found it too was CLOSED. Hallelujah, PRAISE THE LORD.

So, all left for us is Shop B and when we reached there, the door was wide open for us and we had great great food. Too bad I didn't bring my camera. We had a big plate of western with 2 piece of chicken served with french fries, eggs, breads and coleslaws. Then we had a big plate of prawns and lastly we had our main course which was Hainan Mee. That dinner cost my papa RM60. Maybe was the price or was it the food and fellowship or was it the HK drama (Gong Ju Ga Dou) that screened on the TV, I had a perfect night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment