Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gosh, it's KILLING me!!!

Man, the Board still hasn't send me an email with a link that will lead me to my result. Gosh!!! It's freaking scary and driving me crazy. I'm quite confident with my Criminal and CLR papers, but not quite sure about how did I do on my Contract and Public Law.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been awake since 6AM for I set alarm on my memo for today and from thence, I'm awake. And now, there's even rumours that the result will only be released by 11am BST aka around 6pm of our Malaysia time. Oh, gosh~ How am I supposed to do during this window period. And worst! 6pm is like my whole  neighbourhood are online and everyone will be logging in to that particular site. Slow connection and high possibility of internet crashed.

For now, I'll be like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment