Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Untitled...

Today, I had a not-so-ordinary day. I went to visit Auntie Millie who was in PJ University Hospital after she had her 9 hours esophagus operation there. Apart from she could eat anything and having slight difficulties in breathing and talking, she's fine. Auntie told us, using the diagram below, that part of her esophagus has spoilt, so the doctors had to cut off part of her stomach to replace the spoiled ones. God truly is healing her and we held her hands and prayed for her before we left.

The diagram she drew explaining the details of her operation.
It came handy as the diagram speaks.

Thank you for the A&W treat, LeeYng...
And it was fun driving without knowing which direction to go...

Despite all the fly-aways, I think I did a great job...
Feel great when mama said,
"Aiyo, your hairstyle so hard to tie~"
Haha, looks like I've found something that I like and I'm good at,
* clap clap clap clap clap *

I feel happy today, because I don't have to go for my piano detention class....
YAYAYAYAAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment