Saturday, August 18, 2012

Piggie Reunion

So, today was a great day because I went out with my secondary schoolmates. I remembered when we were in Junior 1, we take up family roles like I am the Pig Papa and juan is the Pig Mama and we have 4 daughters, 1 son, 1 grandson and a cat! Yeah, pretty confusing!!!! I don't even knew I've became a grandpapa until lately. Anyway, papa drove me to Time Square and I was thankful to him as I don't have to wait for the LRT at Miharja and then switched from Hang Tuah to it's Monorail Station. I got a call from juan, my wife on the way and with her slight British slang, she asked where was I? I startled for a few moments and then replied I was arriving, approximately around 10 mins. Before she end the conversation, she told me that the daughters have accompanied Mien to LawYatt to repair her laptop which was still under warranty.

Papa dropped me at the Monorail Station opposite to Time Square. So I thought, Ok! I'll just have to take the escalator up, touch my TnG on the machine and walk to the other end and get off. Except I didn't expect that I'll have to wait for 2 mins before I can passed through the other end. After a long 2 mins, I went in and rushed to Starbucks as planned and saw juan sitting there with her slim long legs crossed. And when I greeted her, I told her how astonished I was when I heard her speaking on the phone with her and clearly she hasn't noticed the difference between her slang and my slang. It was fun speaking in full English with someone that you used to speaked in another language aka Chinese. We talked about the weather in UK, the food, the school, the cost of living and also boys. But the boys topic was mainly brought up when we were dining at BBQ Plaza. After some times, my daughters arrived and my family was finally, partially reunited!!!

While waiting for Mien who was in the DIGI.

We had our lunch at BBQ Plaza.

This! Is the power of multi-tasking

Mien2 who just got back from Taiwan.
Ah~~~ I might be attending their graduation in Taiwan.
So wanna time to fly...

It's a good thing that I brought this two came.
They were the ones that bbq the meat for us.

bobo from Changia
When I heard her said the word "changia", I was surprised.
Thinking that "here goes another K-Drama addict"

SHOCKING!!!!!!
Changia got bobo from her Mr.RobertSomething on last March and we was like asking how does it taste? Whether it was just a 1 second kiss or a French Kiss? And she got totally blushed when we asked her whether there were tongues involved. Looking for her reaction, it was an affirmative.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
At first I thought it would be odd as juan has been studying in UK and Mien in Taiwan and the other two though are in M'sia but we seldom hooked up. I amend. We haven't been seeing each others since our last gathering at TAO which was held for the farewell of Mien. In fact, there weren't any oddness in this reunion.
We talked, we laughed, we taked pictures,
just the way I planned it to be.
A relax and entertaining and memorable reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment