Friday, October 14, 2011

#2 CF Meeting with Special Guest

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I came over... Sorry about that, have been quite busy for the time being... Anyway, today I went for the CF meeting as usual and Amy invited two of her friends (Tyler from Alabama and Janae from California) to come over to Malaysia to share their experience with us when they spread God's words to people who had never heard of them before... Their sharing were amazing for they told us about their encounters with God where a woman who was blind, now can see and a women who was cripped, now can walk after they prayed for them...

Before Celine starts the worship, we played charade to "break the ice" and Tyler was the best guesser of the day!!!
Thank God mine was easy - Superman

Peter's was American Idol...
He first pointed Tyler for the first word hint and
did the action above for the other hint...
Quite understandable, right?
There are some harder ones, like Spongebob...

During the worship, I shed some tears... Maybe more than 'some'...
 Celine: Worship doesn't start at the moment we sing, but from the moment we woke up from sleep...
Even though we have not much talents to praise you, but as long as our heart does, it all matters... 
Her words somehow touched me, because I'm the not-so-talented-one... I'm neither a pianist nor a singer like my sister... I'm just a Sunday School teacher, childrens lover, that's all!!!

(Top left) Jeremiah, Arjun, Tyler, Tristan, Jason, Peter, Janae, ck2
(Bottom left) XXX, Yi Wen, Celine, Rachel, Amy, Anna, Victoria

* I would like to post an apology to Victoria for cutting her out of the photo...
Hope that Jason have a FULL group photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment