Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pYRaMid~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Yahoo~ This whole week, my college - Brickfield Asia College is OFF, because of the Deepavali celebration... Guess that this is the only best thing to study in BAC... Haiz, anyway... I went to Sunway College with my sister, the official reason is to study and to finish up my notes that have been dragged for some time... However, the truth is to go 'gai gai' SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We left home about 11:20pm ++ because we wanna have the Zen Q's RM1 bubble milk tea because everyone loves cheap things especially the Chin sisters...


When we reached Sunway Pyramid and found a parking slot, it was already around 11:57pm, thinking that it would be quite impossible to be there on time...


But, God love us so much making the offer still available to us just by 1 minute before 12pm, though grass jelly is what they only left... Jie2 took a sip from the bubble milk tea and her expression changed, and so I also took a sip from her and urgh, it was like no-sugar bubble milk tea!!! I asked her is this how it should taste and she said she once tried her friend's and it absolutely does not taste like how we tasted it... So, are they discriminating us, their LAST customers? Hmm  -_- If they were, we can bring them to court for they have violated Art 13 of HRA 1998!!!!!!!!!

Haha >0< Anyway, I had 卤肉饭 for lunch and I personally love 阿生's than the one I ate today because the latter provides more rice, more taufu, more "ham choi" (咸菜), more "jap" (汁)... Yummy yum~ But, today's one... also can la, though it's a little bit cosy~ But to those who tried 阿生, you'll know what I meant...

After makan, jie2 brought me around to shop for rings... It's been a while since I last bought a ring and I'm glad that I managed to buy two new rings, introducing two new "members" to my ring collection... Offline Blogshop do sell a Angry Bird's green pig but ah, I didn't have much cash at that moment... Now, thinking back I felt so sad and regret for not buying it... Ohya! Before I forget, I really have to say that the shopkeeper's attitude was "amazing"!!! I never met a shopkeeper who looks like she have stepped on shit and I'm her one and only enemy... Seriously, she has not smiled to me from the second I walked into the shop and left... She should be grateful that the things she was selling were good, or else I'll walked out at the next second I walked in without any hesitation...


Deeepavali is just around the corner and to promote this festival, Sunway Pyramid has done some pretty magnificient decoration that could be found in... one of the corner inside the building la... Paiseh la~ Technical speaking, this is my first time shopping in this mall and you surely do not expect a newbee to know everything, yay?


Sunway Pyramid memang very happening because they will be having a makan competition this week and we will be joining the contest IF there's no charges required!!!!!!!




Shoping hour has over, it was time to go back to study... Plus sister was having a MOK test... Wish her best of luck!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment