Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just Like Old Times

Dear Diary,

Hello~ I'm back again... My reason for creating this post is because I did something today that brings me back my memory of old times... Chloe has been asking me to buy coupon for her school's fun fair that will be held on 29th of Oct. And I've been rejecting her for my unchangeable but yet lovable stinginess... When I've told mummy about this, she said "Why not you buy the coupon and let her use it?"

And my mind were set back to the time when I was still in secondary school... Whenever my school was organizing a fun fair and when I, as student was forced to sell min 10 books of coupon (worth RM100), church members were always willing to help me buy at least one and they would like "Aiya~ I won't be able to go to your school that day, so why not you spend the coupon yourself?"

It felt great when I did like what the members had done for me in the past... And this might be the first time I do something concerning monetary without expecting something in return...

Good Job, ck2~

No comments:

Post a Comment