Sunday, October 30, 2011

trEasURes of the mOntH

Dear Diary,

Hai hai~ This week is coming to an end and ah, college is re-opening... I'm not afraid of going to class on Mon but I'm afraid of the Criminal Tutorial on Wed because I haven't finish up my assignment that she gave to us and she did warned us that if we decided not to hand in our assignment on that day, we'll don't have to attend her tutorial in the future -_______- There's not much choice, isn't it? Am still struggling on how to continue my essay which is now 1.5/4 done...

There's something more WOW which is Mr. Lam wants me to play piano for the Glorious Choir on either 1st or 3rd week during service... OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! sHOCKING, MAN~

These two are my treasures of the month
(both given by mummy)
Angry Birds Tshirt - bought from market
Angry Bird Soft Toy - kutip right outside of our house

These are treasures to me, but it might be more than that to other people... People who live in poverty, treating food as their treasure... My treasure to them might be luxuries or even things they never dream or dare not dream to touch or to hold onto it for it a dream that is way to far to achieve... So from today onwards, I'll try to be contented of what I have in the meantime... Thanking God and parents for giving things that I have now... And blessing those who have been dreaming or praying for a long time... May their dreams can come true today~

I know I sound a little bit weird today... A little bit off how I should be... Because when I went to Auntie Seet's house today, KBS was staring a documentary about a swimmer athlete, Dong Ho who lost his sight when he was only 20... He was suffering from a disease called the Leber Hereditary Optic Disease. It kinda breaks my heart seeing him for he reminds me that I have much more energy and capability to do things that I want and I like, but he doesn't... Even writing a sentence took him 30 mins because his hand was trembling and it strained his eyes a lot... He couldn't even find the dustbin without his roommate's guidance...

What struck me a lot is that everyday when he wakes up, the first thing he'll do is to check has his sight done worse... He'll check what he can see and what he couldn't... Could you imagine that you can picture where is your room's light bulb or fan or clock, but you can't see it? Sad, right? This is the challenge he's facing now and I do hope that he'll continue working hard and never give up, knowing that there are a lot of people are there to support him... His parents, his roommate, his friends, his couch... and me! I'll pray for you, for that's the only thing I can do for you now...

No comments:

Post a Comment