Monday, October 24, 2011

Jesus Resurrection

Dear Diary,

I taught the 5 to 7 years old Sunday School kids just now, it was quite fun to teach them and was quite challenging I must say, to talk to them with my cha-pa-lang English... Today my students were Kimmy, Esther, Danielle, Xiao Tian and Joshua, thank you so much for listening to me so persistently and giving me responses which are sometimes a little bit off the grid... But I would like to thank you all for making me feel comfortable and welcome... I would also like to post a special thanks to Yan Hui and Joshua's mum in helping me out...

I was quite worried about the lesson today because I did not make much preparation for it. Plus yesterday (during piano lesson), Mr. Lam told me to practise Hymnal no.598 for his choir because the pianist-supposed-to-be was Yue Sum who has went holiday with parents in JAPAN!!!!!!! Omg >0< so 'ho mia'~ Anyway, I practised the Hymn for a very long time but still I couldn't manage to play it smoothly... So just now, I 'tao gai' a little bit and got away with it.

My piece of art as a sample
(I even improvised by adding cottons on the angel's wings)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha~good luck with the kids!!!
    I'll come by more often~love you~
    muacks~

    ReplyDelete