Sunday, October 23, 2011

I knew this was cOMinG...

Dear Diary,

It has been raining badly yesterday since 6pm till late night and therefore, the computer was very "lonely" for everyone knows that 'Cheh~ Also cannot online'. Luckily, the connection went back to normal today and so I would like to blog...

Today, I was not really happy... not because I'm teaching the 5 to 7 years old Sunday School kids tomorrow, but because I did not win a Samsung Galaxy SII in the Says contest... I've asked so many help and yet, everything that I did gone in vain... I actually got the feeling that God indirectly allows mummy to buy me a Angry Birds T-shirt in comforting me for not winning in the contest and I admit that I'm very sad, very very very sad...

So Long~
my Samsung Galaxy SII and Angry Birds...

So Long~
my pretty cutie cover case...

I would definitely buy 'you' if I won...

It been great and fun in doing the "If _____, I'd _____" exercise~ If I won the Samsung Galaxy SII, I would:

1) Download every versions of Angry Birds
2) Buy many many many cute 'shirts' for my phone
3) Download other interesting and fun games and apps
4) Check out my facebook using it

(Sighing) But what's the point of imagining things that is surely not gonna happen for the time being... Maybe God is asking me to wait... Maybe God wants to give me something better... Maybe and maybe... Whenever I feel depressed or dissapointed, I'll use the "maybe test" to encourage myself...

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sad...
    Maybe the lord thinks that you deserve something even better~

    ReplyDelete