Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eugene's suRPRise parTY

Dear Diary,

Annyoung~ I just came back from Eugene's place and I admit that I had lots of fun and that I shouldn't have mental block thinking that it would be so boring and awkward to be there since I'm not so close to Eugene and the ingredients money of RM22.80 that we have to share out. And it turned out to be quite fun in taking pictures of us and the Low family and BBQ-ing the raws on Keith's hot plate despite of the money part.



To be truthful, I actually wanted to tell Vianne that don't count me in especially when Diane was not going for she and her family have to morn for her grandfather's recent death. I called mummy this morning during Criminal Law break, saying that the party starts from 6pm and not 4pm and I was planning not to go for the LRT would be in a hectic-crowd situation. But, mummy encouraged me to go to build up my network, so I went. Thank God that she fetched me there and picked me up when we're done, so that I don't have to squeeze with others.

Here we are in Eugene's house and I have to say his house is a WOW!!!!!!

Lily, Vianne, Su Linn and me were the cook just now.
Su Linn was in charge of BBQ-ing the Salmon which I, ahem, can't really take it...
I like BBQ-ing chicken breast and beef because "they" cooked easily... Besides salmon, chicken and beef,
we also have hotdogs, ham and hoi sin taufu.

Finally, we can sat down to have our dinner, passing our job to the boys.

This was my dinner just now... Beside our BBQ stuff, we also have
mihun, curry, fried dumplin and vegetables
cooked by Eugene's mum.

Our group photo with Eugene's brother and cousin, Joshua and Adrian.
Joshua was so cute and very knowledgeable,
and Lily was so obsessed with his style of "Jie2"
Adrian was taking CLP course in BAC,
leng chai le, he~

We had vanilla ice cream cake and
Eugene's mum homemade pandan layer cake.
Yummy yum~

No comments:

Post a Comment