Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School...

Dear Diary,

Or I should say 'First Day in Class'...

Hmm, it doesn't matters because IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

People were:

GLUED to their own gangs

TALKING to their own gang

JOKING in their small little group

I admit that I would do the same thing too, but I just can't stop feeling
BAD, SAD and MAD!!!!
(sounds great right~ It just popped in my mind...)

Wait! I should be feeling angry >0< Where was I -_-

I know that ppl won't come by and say
"Hey! You're new! What's your name? Mine is..."
But, I also know that I'm not the type that would said the line too...

I'm angry that why couldn't I be my like sister
A Magnet, I would call her
You know, in a crowd, you could always found ppl
surrounding a particular person
How I wish I have this power...

I've masked my face just now, hoping that tomorrow would be a brand new day...
a day that someone new would talk to me
or at least a HI!!!

Anyway, I would like to thank
Esther and Yan Hui that have been sending me msgs
giving me courage to speak out...
Thank You!!!!




Would write again tomorrow, if there's any progress~

*Wish me luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment