Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who don't knows it?

Dear Diary,

Who are a big fan of ANGRY BIRDS?????
I AM!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, I am a big fan of this game... Or you can say I'm totally knocked down by this game... It is sooo fun and I would NEVER EVER get bored of this game~

So, today my mood was extremely good because I've downloaded Angry Birds themes for my Nokia and I'm sooo happy... Just by thinking I can tell people "Hey! My phone also got Angry Bird..."  makes me touch the ceiling... and I'm sure they'll be like "Your phone can play Angry Birds meh?" Hahahahah, soong ah~

I really wants a iPhone!!!! I want to download EVERY versions of Angry Birds and I want to buy a nice cover for it!!!!!!!! So, God... Please, please, please!!!!!! Fulfill my little dreams!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know why this game is called Angry Birds?
Do you know why are these birds so mad at those green pigs?
Check out the above video and you'll have a clearer understanding on what you've been addicted with...

And this is how Angry Bird Rio came about...

No comments:

Post a Comment