Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy Sale in Plaza Low Yat

Dear Diary,

There's been a crazy sale happening in Plaza Low Yat. On the Malaysian Day (Friday), I've went there with my parents and brother to check it out and so happen everyone like the whole Malaysia went there too... There were thousand or maybe millions of them and we gotta squeezed through the crowd... I wanted to buy a recorder for helping me in doing my notes and revising... and in case I went dreaming during my lecture. Mummy wanted to buy catridge for the printers. These were our plan, but as I mentioned in my previous post, life isn't meaningful if EVERYTHING is within our hands...

An advertisement cut out from The Star newspaper

Mummy did found her printer catridge and she was lucky that the tauke "niang" sold to her much cheaper than the other store sells. When she was buying her netbook cover, I too has bought my dream headphone and it seems to be more cheaper than pasar malam... The last time I saw, pasar malam sells it at the price of RM20+

and I got it for RM 12!!!!!!!

Behind is my sister studying for her test with her Baby Pooh

Besides, we also went to look for a recorder and sadly there's no pink at the meantime, only blue has stock... And therefore, we went there again today after church to get it and it cost mummy RM370 after discount. (Normal price is RM399)

finally, here's my baby pink recorder~

yee-pee-ya-ya~
I can bring my recorder
and my headphone to BAC tomorrow
to show off...

See ya, fella~

1 comment: