Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

How have you been? Great, I hope... Hmm, shouldn't you be also asking the same question to me too?

Future Me: Yeah2~ How have you been, girl >0<

Present Me: GREAT!!! Every Wed is my day off, well until the end of Sept because once tutorial started, I'll be SUPER BUSY!!!!!!!! Argh o___o I'll just enjoy my holiday in the meantime...

Remember I promised to write if there's any progress with talking to strangers in my class... Yup! There's a little progress... a very tiny little progress though, but BETTER THAN NOTHING, right?!

The first person I talked to is Jia Wen, who is a friend of Shy Yuin. I was so touched that Shy Yuin even contacted her friend mentioning me... Hah ^0^ We talked about the UOL application form, not much, in the lift... And then there was this girl who started to talk to Jia Wen.

X Girl: Hi, are you a UOL student?
J Wen: Yeah!
X Girl: Today is my first day... I'm from Sarawak. Where are you from?
J Wen: I'm from Seremban.
X Girl: Oh! Is it in Sabah?
J Wen: No. It's somewhere near Malacca...

I was like since when Seremban was in Sabah... But I really admire her courage. Her courage of speaking to strangers... Thumbs up for you, X Girl~ Hope to know your name in the future >0<

The other person I talked to is a girl who looks like a mix, but the fact is that she's a Malaysian... After settling down my bags, I went out of the class to line up for taking my books given by BAC. As I was lining up, I talked to her... She did tell me her name though, but I kinda forgotten it... It sounds something like 'Harbin'. Well, will ask for her name again tomorrow...

I wondered could it be the power of masking that gave me the confidence to speak out... But I know that without God's help, I would never be able to do this on my own... So thank you God!!!

That's all for now >///<

No comments:

Post a Comment