Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ms. Meera

Dear Diary,

Today I had my first lesson with Ms. Meera. She's such a charming and considerable person. The most fascinating lines that she made today is~

If you're late for class, half an hour... an hour and whatsoever, just come in.
Don't think like "Oh! I'm late. I'm so shy to go in. I'll just wait at outside."
JUST COME IN, I WON'T ASK ANY QUESTION...

Cool, right~ I never met any teacher who was so considerable like her.

She say that in UK, to take UOL course is very easy because the requirement is 2Es... But, it was in the Year 1 exam they will start chopping people off. Only 40% of ppl will passed, but fortunately, the passing rate in BAC is quite HIGH. In fact, Contract Law is the most student got 1st Honest...

I'm quite worry about tomorrow, because:
1) I don't like afternoon classes and tomorrow my class starts from 3:30~6pm
2) Tomorrow is PUBLIC LAW.
3) My teacher tomorrow is Mr. Rabinder (1st Malaysian who got 1st Honest) who is very good in languages... Hope he's not like Ms. Sabah...

Let see how tomorrow will turn out be... By the way, I haven't met new ppl yet~

Stay Tuned >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment