Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chatime Buy 1 Free 1 is BACK!!!!

Dear Diary,

Yeah!!! Chatime is back with the Buy 1 Free 1 Promotion!!!!!!!! Summit and The Boulevard (Scott Garden) are having this promotion, but if your target is the latter, you better move fast because the promotion will end by 30th of Sept...This is the time when me and jie2 would bong chan Chatime, because the normal price is Ooo-la-la...

I have no class today, but gosh! I'll be having classes from Mon to Fri because tutorial is starting next week!!! Sad la~ There goes my weekdays... Anyway, I went to Sunway with jie2 because I want to click my says.my to win a Samsung Galaxy SII and to finish up my notes which I've been negecting it for quite sometime...

I tried to use mum's account to sign up for says.my because I need to invite as much people to join in order to have a higher chance of winning... But I failed, because it said that the account is not active!!!!!!! Wah, I never know facebook account can be not active one... Mummy, tae bak!!!

I've met a few people I've been hoping to meet for some time... I met JY, Jun Yu and Lawrence which are my sister's colleagues... Glad to hear that "Eh, Kylie... Your sister ah? You two do look alike!!!" So happy >///<

I'll just post a pic of me taking pic in A Gong Du's car and my Pearl Milk Tea...  


Have a great day >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment