Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remain Anonymous

Dear Diary,

Today I had Meera's class and everything was ok during lecture, only until when she asked us to discuss cases with our friends I started feeling... I don't know, strange? Because Vianne was sitting beside me and we don't really have anything to talk about... No common interest or topics that we both like and the most difficult moment was during break... I can see that everyone was talking happily to their neighbours and we don't really talked... Even since UKT Jan Intake 2011, we're like two parallel lines moving at the same direction but never intersect... That's for parallel lines, we do intersect, but not much~

Bee Kee felt the same way too... She said that she dare not ask her question because her face was really covered with shadows BLACK and she had a feeling that Vianne don't want to answer her questions... Haiz, luckily none of my colleagues know about this blog which is a great thing because I can fully utilize the space here to express my feeling...

Mummy came and picked me up after class... Was cam whoring in the washroom, alone as usual~ Oww, don't feel bad for me... I know things will change and God is working out behind the scene now, or He's been working it out, or better... Has solved the problem...

Let's see how tomorrow will be >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment