Saturday, September 17, 2011

Naughty things I've been doing

Dear Diary,

I gotta write fast because the clock is ticking and I have to post this before 12am or else it'll be tomorrow's post and I have something else to write for tomorrow... What am I have in mind? Nah~ I'll just keep it to myself first and look forward for my next post, kay >0<

So, college has started and I haven't made the first step to say 'hello' to the people that will accompany me for the next 3 YEARS... Still working on it, hoping miracles to happen on this coming week... Have been very naughty recently, staring at this stupid 'box' (that's what my parents called it) for quite a couple of hours... Doing what? Let's check it out...

 watching Runningman, laughing my heart loud...

downloading dramas such as Protect the Boss...


and finally, Ouran High School Host Club Drama...
I was soooo thrilled at first when I found out that they are making my favourite anime into drama... Filled with expectation and yes, disappointment too in the character side... But, hey!

Life doesn't always goes along with our plan or expectation,
and unexpected things remind us that we're still living,
and that life is not always within our control...

So, why so seious?
Lead an unexpected life,
See things that you've never seen before,
Hear things that you've never heard before,
and ENJOY!!!!!

Phew, just in time >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment