Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feeling a little S-A-D

Dear Diary,

Haven't been writing for quite some time, kinda lazy to write but things were so "happening" these days... Remember the RM39.90 slipper (the one with white ribbon on it) I bought when I went to TAO, the Japanese Buffet Rstaurant with my piggies? Crap! I forgotten to post on it, well... Anyway, ck1 wanted to wear it on last to her primary school classmate's 21 birthday party. My first reaction was like "Har~ My shoe ah~" (note: the mode of the 'ah' was like 'har~ Can don't want ah') and she screamed angrily "You want to wear my shoe I also didn't like this )_( " And I was like as if you bought the shoe with your money... Still, she wore it and it's not like I don't like to lend things to people but I'll get frustrated when I see things not like it was, though it might been like this before I lent it to someone... Confused? Yeah, I'm not good in words... but I'll just prove it to you. The next day, I saw dirts on the white ribbon. I don't know whether it have been like these before I lent it to her or it was her that caused the dirt and the worst thing is that because I'm not sure whether it's her fault, I can't blame her... sssssssooooooo ANGRY!!!!!!!! So, please don't borrow things from me especialy money, because I so don't know how to ask people to return my money...

Sorry for the long introduction, hope that it's too bulky for you... As we read the Bible, we know that God always keeps his promise.

So, my question is
HOW OFTEN DO WE KEEPS OURS?

I actually had a gathering with the UKTs today and we are supposedly having potluck... Though my class starts at 2pm, but I woke up around 8am to do my BREAD SUSHI and it actually cost me RM10++ for the ingredients.

I reached BAC around 12noon and what really shocked me is that no one else care to bring some food to share and I was like 0-0 And my dear Shu Ling didn't even tell me that she's not coming... I made the effort to wake up early and prepare the foods and wondering what we'll be having for lunch and maybe taking a photo or two... It was sooo dissapointing >0< After taking a few piece of the food I prepared, I was so hungry after my class over around 5pm... It's kinda sad because I'm like the only one who cares for the gathering today, but at least there's something good happened today.

I got 82 for my Moral Studies!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment